There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, January 18, 2010

ok, bad hair day

so, thank you so much Luisa for the pictures.  I will rotate out one or two.  Keep in mind that it appears I was having a very bad hair day.  I also appear to be thinking of chocolate or something as I have a sort of retarded dreamy look about me.  Alas, poor Luisa had a poor subject.  But just look at the view behind me!  That is from my office 29 floors up on the corner of Georgia and Seymour.

Oh well, in person, I think I look a little better.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I should start thinking of chocolate when I get pictures taken of myself. Maybe then I'll look like a spicy blonde with a whole lot of sass on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. think I got it now..I am a follower!lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG H, I cannot stop laughing. I had to stop reading this at work because co-workers were starting to think I had finally lost it. D.

    ReplyDelete